Friday, November 26, 2010

A NaNoWriMo update.

Current word count: 36,109

Word goal before I sleep tonight: 38,000

Goal for Day 26: 43,334

Words behind where I should be: 7,225

Days left: 5, counting the 26th

Words per day to finish on time: About 3,200 or 3,300, since the NaNo word counter runs about 500 words lower than OpenOffice's.


I'm not feeling discouraged, exactly, but I'm a little bit worried about how far behind I am. I don't even remember how it happened, except that a couple of days' lack of writing was because of the Harry Potter premier...

Verification for winning novels started today (erm, yesterday? The 25th.) and I know a lot of people have won already...

If anyone, NaNo participant, or winner, or neither, has advice or encouragement to get me through this, I'd really appreciate it. I need all the help I can get.

If you're looking fr my novel, you can find it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. As of 10/1/13, anonymous comments are welcome.