Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Music


I took this picture on my phone a while back ^^”


Today has been extremely peaceful. I woke up around two o'clock after sleeping straight through a cold/fever bug. I talked to Hally and Madison for a while, and then Emily came over around 2:45 after school, and she helped me make tuna pasta, which was yummy :D. After she left on a bus to go home, I watched V, House, and Criminal Minds. Which I'm still watching, actually xD


I also down loaded a bunch of music:

  • All of Billie Holiday's Decca recordings

  • We Are Not Alone by Breaking Benjamin

  • Seeds of Memory” by Terry Reid

  • Don't Worry, I'm Yours (Jason Mraz/Bob Marley Mash-up)” by DJ Dain

  • Boadicea” by Enya


I absolutely adore getting my hands on new music, and I'm in the process of sorting through a bunch of recommendations that Madison gave me, but I'm always open for more. I'm thinking specifically of you, Ms. Becca! But anyone is welcome.


What are some bands, albums, or songs you'd recommend for my perusal?

2 comments:

Madison Rae said...

I've actually got two new artists for you!
Coeur de Pirate and I believe it's Joanna Newsom! Also, Madi Diaz and Landon Pigg if I haven't suggested them yet.

Also, if you haven't heard Sawdust or Chutes Too Narrow (The Killers and The Shins) in full order, I'd suggest those two.

Also, did I suggest The Like last time?

Sarah said...

I remember you Tumblring about Coeur de Pirate once upon a time.

You haven't suggested either Diaz or Pigg, they're on my list along with the two albums now ^^ I'll sort through it as soon as I get the chance!

And you did suggest The Like the last time :D They are also on my list.

Thank you my dear!

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. As of 10/1/13, anonymous comments are welcome.