Tuesday, May 4, 2010

25 Things That Make Me Happy


We did this exercise in health last year, and I remember blogging it when I still had my LiveJournal. Then we did something similar in English today, and it got me thinking. So, here it is—25 things that make me happy. I encourage you to try it! It's not as easy as it sounds.


  1. The Beloved (my close friends)

  2. My friends

  3. Unexpected hugs

  4. Cuddling with Nathan

  5. Good books

  6. New books (something I'm not re-reading)

  7. Raspberry ice cream

  8. Starting a new journal

  9. Finding new music

  10. Concerts

  11. Singing songs I love

  12. Blog comments!

  13. Spontaneity

  14. Spur-of-the-moment adventures

  15. Sunsets

  16. Summer evenings

  17. Fireflies

  18. The smell of Sensual Amber (a perfume-thing that two good friends of mine wear)

  19. Being on Albany (my bike)

  20. Getting a good shot (photography)

  21. Successfully finishing a writing project of some sort

  22. Laughing so hard I can't breathe

  23. Car rides to interesting places

  24. Swimming in cool water

  25. The feeling of the wind right before it rains

3 comments:

Madison Rae said...

I actually had to do this when I was in the mental ward! Except, it was thirty things, and we were absolutely not allowed to include people or people related things (such as where you put in the Beloved, your friends and something about Nathan.)

♥ I love doing this though. I do this every couple of weeks to remind myself of the little things.

Anonymous said...

i find it so hard to do this... but it's a good exercise.

Ms. Becca said...

I do this every day. The more you realize you have, well, the more you have! That may sound weird, but it's true. I'm happy to see you are doing it too :) I think my fav on the list is Laughing so hard you can't breath. I second that!!!

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. As of 10/1/13, anonymous comments are welcome.