Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Must Be Dreaming

Have you ever been so excited for something that you don't really feel excited at all? It's almost like this impending thing, whatever it may be, is so awesome that it cannot be real. You're excited intellectually, but there's this little part of you that says Stop. Don't get too psyched. You know you're just going to wake up soon.


Yeah. I feel like that right now.


In an hour, Emily is going to get here.

In two hours, my father is going to pull up in his van.

And a half an hour after that, me, Emily, my brother, and two of his friends are going to get into that van and leave for a four-hour road trip to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, to see the Unite and Fight tour.


This cannot be real. Honestly, it's too awesome. Being able to see my two very favorite bands in one concert? Flyleaf and Fair to Midland? Nope. Can't be real.


Except I'm pretty sure it is.


Oh my goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. As of 10/1/13, anonymous comments are welcome.