Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another finished character sketch!

This is Abigail Niblo, another character from Ci Pier who hasn't been written in yet. She's pretty important eventually, but I refuse to give anything away. She is the daughter of Quince, and somewhere between 18 and 21. I'm not sure yet.

Originally a pencil sketch. Colors done in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. There are 20 visible layers and two invisible ones (the original sketch and the swatches of colors I used). Three hours in Jasc/unknown time on the sketch.

I'm actually tremendously pleased with this one! I finished the sketch of Mother as well, and I'll probably do colors for her soon.

Thanks to everyone who keeps up with the story. ♥ I really appreciate it! The third part should be on its way soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. As of 10/1/13, anonymous comments are welcome.