Monday, May 10, 2010

Today was really, really nice.

It was the last day of a three day weekend, and usually I dislike Mondays as days off, but since it was a teacher conference day rather than a holiday, it was unexpected (I didn't know about it until the middle of last week) and quiet.


My mom was working, and my brother went over to a friend's house, so I was able to rescue Nathan from his econ project for about an hour. Which was... lovely ^_^ It made the rest of my day even better somehow. I guess that's why I'm dating him.


The rest of the day consisted of:

  • The L Word

  • Criminal Minds'

  • Chocolate cake

  • IT (the book)

  • Mountain Dew

  • Talking to Madi and Emily a bit


It was just really calm and nice. =)


It makes me not mind going back to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's awesome!

Madison Rae said...

♥ Chocolate Cake is by-far the best way to spend an evening, I think. I haven't made a cake in awhile. Perhaps I will.

I'm glad you had a good day, dear. We all need good days.

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. As of 10/1/13, anonymous comments are welcome.